Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekly weigh in

I know I just weighed on Tuesday, but I like for my "official" weigh in day to be on Saturday. So I got on the scale this morning and guess what...
I lost 5.4 pounds in 4 days! I know it was all water weight since I put on 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Still have another 5 or so pounds to lose to break even, but this is a good start. 

I went to the gym this morning. They have child care there so I was able to take RJ with me. I did 30 minutes on the bicycle and 20 on the elliptical. It's hard, but it will get better. 

So Saturdays around here means football and tailgating. I think I'll probably have a guilt free (cheat) meal once a week once I get back in the groove. But since I just had 2 weeks worth of cheat meals, I'm going to try to stick pretty close to plan tonight. I'm marinating some chicken to grill and got a veggie tray to munch on. Plus it's HOTTTT! Maybe I'll sweat off a pound or 2! Go Tigers Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment